TIJ UV curable inks are cured by UV lamps on the surface of different media. They can dry and print information very quickly. They are colorful, rich in three-dimensionality, not easy to fade, waterproof, UV-resistant, scratch-resistant and wear-resistant.
· Environmentally friendly ink, protect the environment and human health, and meet environmentally friendly labeling requirements.
· UV curing, UV light with different wavelength energy, the ink dries instantly.
· High definition, the printed content is clearly visible, the effect is real, and the color is bright.
· High adhesion, for different materials, all have high stability adhesion.
· Anti-migration, no character transfer or confusion due to pressure or temperature.
· Friction resistance, multiple contact friction during use, the logo can remain clear and bright.
· Resistant to chemical corrosion, can withstand chemical solvents such as alcohol, to ensure that the logo is clear and easy to read.