+86 139 2896 7650
A professional team and a complete food packaging logo printing solution can meet various printing needs of customers.
Food packaging environments are diverse and complex, requiring professional and highly adaptable coding and marking technology. Therefore, we provide reliable marking and coding solutions for various food industries. Various contents such as text, production date and quality guarantee date can be printed on food packaging materials of various materials. Even in the harsh environment of cold or humidity, high temperature or dryness, our small character inkjet printer series and thermal foam inkjet printer series can still work stably, and can still guarantee high performance under various severe production conditions. Quality printing effect.
Biscuits and confectionery, dairy products, fruits and vegetables, fresh meat and poultry products, frozen foods (ice cream, frozen inside), other packaged foods
Paper boxes, soft plastics, hard plastics, metal packaging, glass containers, etc.
Text (composition, batch number), date (production date, shelf life), pattern, shift, serial number, barcode, QR code, other independently edited information, etc.
1. Environmentally friendly ink, no pollution to the environment, no impact on human health.
2. High definition, the printed content is clearly visible, and the color is bright.
3. High and low temperature resistance, even in the harsh environment of high temperature or low temperature, it can still maintain excellent printing quality.
4. High adhesion, for different materials, all have high stability adhesion.
5. Quick drying, extremely short dry operation time, to avoid information stickiness and improve production efficiency.
6. A variety of colors are available, including black, white, red, yellow, blue, green, invisible, UV and other types of inks to meet the various needs of product production.
The importance of identification:
1. Comply with standards and regulations. All countries have clear standard requirements. Food packaging must have names, net contents, specifications, dates, storage conditions, etc. Therefore, it is very important to label food and it is also a necessary condition for food import and export.
2. Guide consumers to buy food and carry out clear information labeling on the food, so that consumers can more clearly understand the source and quality of the food, so that they can choose better food.
3. Protect the interests of consumers, so that food beyond the expiration date or food of substandard quality cannot be circulated, thereby protecting the health of buyers.
4. Food information can be traced, and it can be traced back to the food production, processing, inspection, sales and other circulation links, so as to supervise each link, so that the quality of the product can be reliably guaranteed, and consumer trust can be improved.
5. Protecting the brand image and safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of food manufacturers can prevent counterfeit products from affecting their own quality and reputation.
6. To expand the product market, the printed information is a promise to consumers, which can increase consumers' willingness to pay, thereby helping to increase product market share and increase sales.
Copyright © Docod Precision Group Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap 粤ICP备19111939号