In order to make an informed choice when selecting your printer, there are several things you can take into consideration.
The best place to start is to look at what you want the machine to do. Assess your current and middle term printing requirements, and only look for the equipment that satisfies that requirement without having additional features that will not bring you value.
For example, if the only use you will ever have for the printer is to do barcodes, you will not need a printer that can do color printing, and this could greatly reduce the initial purchase price of the equipment you choose, and the cost of operating it.
Some points that can help you with your choice:
If you have a large number of products to print quickly in a short time, the laser marking machine is your best choice.
If you need the product marking result with a certain depth like engraving, you can choose to the dot peen marking machine.
If you do not print a lot of products and just need to write a few contents, then a handheld printer is your most economical choice.
The software that the machine you choose is operating on can dictate to a large extent the limitations of the machine. For example, you should be able to select from a wide range of fonts and font sizes, and the machine should be able to accommodate a wide variety of shapes for printing, the software need support number digital incremental increment
Some firmware can be used by brand manufacturers to reject third party cartridges, and it is good to check whether there are such possibilities with the equipment you want to buy.
Most of the online resources selling handheld inkjet printers price range is between $300 to as high as $1,000, with different types of functionalities.
Some offerings given better prices especially if you are buying many units. For example, we found some suppliers on Amazon will offer free shipping, or price discounts depending on the number of printers you want to purchase.
Some design features are more favorable for some types of applications than others. Here, you are looking at several things;
● The average weight and dimensions of the machine, If the weight of the deviceis less than 1kg, it will be more convenient to carry and use.
● The directions that it can print, the machine that can usually achieve 360-degree printing is more applicable.
● The portability of its packaging, professional suppliers will provide a sturdy hardware toolbox for the customer to place the device and make it easy to carry.
● The number of colors the machine supports,You can ask if the supplier can provide different ink cartridges with various colors.
● Whether the machine has a touch screen, and the dimensions thereof, Usually the device comes with a touch screen of 4 inches or more for a better user experience.
● The type of printing resolution the machine can achieve, and the print height.The standard printing resolution is about 200 It is better if the equipment can support higher resolution. The standard printing height is usually 2 mm~12.7mm. Some suppliers can provide printing height 25.4mm, 50mm, 75mm. Even 100mm device.
● Whether the machine supports USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth options, It is very important to have a USB interface because you can import your designed graphics and text through the USB flash drive.
Water-based ink cartridges are only suitable for paper towels, white paper, uncoated carton, fabric, wood, cement wall, floor, and other water-repellent materials.
The solvent cartridge is a quick-drying ink cartridge for packaging bags, boxes, cosmetics, household goods, plastics, glass, metal, pipe, stone, wood board, MDF, aluminum foil, cable, leather, white paper carton etc. This will be also suitable outdoor printing scenarios.
Another important choice to make is how the brand handles the issue of ink cartridges. Some inkjet printers will be sold cheap, but you are obligated to buy OEM cartridges (original equipment manufacturer), which come at significantly higher prices than third party cartridges.
You consult with the handheld screen printer supplier before you make your purchase.
Good suppliers can recommend the right products and solutions before you buy, give detailed information and videos, and after your purchase, they can also provide perfect after-sales guarantee and full product use and maintenance instructions.
Handheld inkjet printers are a welcome addition to part marking, end-case traceability and many other applications.
They are used for printing 2D codes, dates, traceability numbers, text, logos and bar codes on a wide range of work surfaces, including metal, wood, plastic, paper and glass.
When selecting what machine to buy for any use, analyzing the features of your chosen printer can prevent buying the wrong equipment. And it could save you a dear amount of money.
If you are interested in handheld code printer, you can contact us to learn more.