Provide a stable printing and labeling solution for the medical industry, comply with GMP norms and UDI medical device coding requirements, and meet laws and regulations and the traceability of coded labels of products.
In the medical industry, the implementation of GMP requirements for pharmaceutical products has strict standards for the production equipment, production process and testing system of the enterprise. Meet the UDI medical device labeling requirements and meet the laws and regulations of exporting countries. We provide printing and marking solutions that meet the requirements of the standard. During the working process of our coding equipment, it is stable, clean and tidy, and meets the special needs of the production environment of the medical industry. Code and trace pharmaceutical products to achieve flow query, logistics tracking, product anti-counterfeiting, to ensure that the quality of the final product meets legal requirements.
Plastic, glass, metal, ceramic, carton, aluminum foil, rubber stopper, composite film
Text (model, specification), date (production date, warranty date), pattern, shift, batch number, barcode, QR code, other independently edited information, etc.
1. Food grade ink, which can directly contact with food, can print the required logo directly on the pill.
2. Environmentally friendly ink, no pollution to the environment, no impact on human health, and various contents can be printed on the outer packaging of medicines.
3. High definition, the printed content is clearly visible, and the color is bright.
4. High and low temperature resistance, even in the harsh environment of high temperature or low temperature, it can still maintain excellent printing quality.
5. High adhesion, for different materials, all have high stability adhesion.
6. Quick drying, extremely short dry operation time, to avoid information stickiness and improve production efficiency.
7. Resistant to chemical corrosion, the coding mark can tolerate alcohol and other chemical solvents, ensuring that the mark is clear and easy to read during production and use.
8. Anti-migration, the logo will not be transferred or confused due to pressure or temperature during printing and use, and it can remain clear and bright.
9. Friction resistance, repeated contact and friction during use, the logo will not fade, and it can remain clear and bright.
10. A variety of colors are available, including black, white, red, yellow, blue, green, invisible, UV and other types of inks to meet the various needs of product production.
The importance of identification:
1. Compliance with standards and regulations, compliance with GMP norms and UDI medical device coding requirements, so that the sales of medical drugs and medical devices not only meet domestic safety requirements, but also meet the standards and requirements of other countries for export.
2. Increasing consumer confidence, printing the production date and the best expiry date on the medicines can make consumers understand the shelf life of the medicines, dispel doubts in their hearts, and enhance consumers' confidence in the choice of medicines
3. The information can be traced back to the origin, processing, sales and other circulation links of medical products, so as to supervise each link and ensure the quality of medical products.
4. Protecting the brand image and safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of manufacturers can prevent counterfeit products from affecting their quality and reputation.
5. Increased brand influence. By printing brand trademarks on medical products and transmitting brand information, consumers can increase their brand recognition and loyalty to the brand.
6. Product effective anti-counterfeiting, printing random code or anti-counterfeiting code, can help consumers quickly identify genuine products.
7. To expand the product market, the printed information is a promise to consumers, which can increase consumers' willingness to pay, thereby helping to increase product market share and increase sales.